Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Weekly Update

I hope this is the last weekly update that I post pre-Pebbles. Hopefully, by this time next week we will be able to introduce you all to Pebbles!

After another weekly appointment yesterday, the Doctor said I have made no real progress towards labor. But, he was quick to remind me that things can change quickly & occur at anytime. We go back to the doctor next week and I am going to have another ultrasound so the Doctor can take more measurements. It's still looks like Pebbles is going to be a BIG baby! (Isn't this ironic.... I was born so small)! We are not sure if I will be induced or maybe a c-section if I pass my due date. We will keep you posted....

p.s. - thanks to everyone who has been calling & emailing to check on me :)

No comments: