Yesterday was my first Mother's Day, it was a very special & relaxing day. Kevin gave me some fancy spa bubble baths. I have no idea how he managed to go shopping with out me! Grandmom & I spent the afternoon shoe shopping and then a nice family bbq.
Does anyone recognize this colorful blanket from their own childhood?
In other news... I took this photo of Kevin on Saturday when he was wearing this outfit because I love the doggie feet :). This was the last time he could wear it...it's too small. All of his 3 mos size clothes are too small! At the doctor's office last week he weighted 12.3 pounds!






1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day, Andrea!! I love the picture of you & Kevin - look at that smile!! Can't believe he's outgrown clothes already (of course, my little munchkin was in 3 month clothes until she was 6 months old, so what do I know?!) You guys look great! :)
Miss you,
Kel
Post a Comment