Nate was in Las Vegas this weekend for our friend Ryan's bachelor party. That meant, I didn't have to share Kevin this weekend, I had him all to myself! It was like old times, just me & Kevin :) Friday night we went for a walk and to a few shops in our neighborhood. On Saturday morning we met my friend Lisa & her baby Blythe at the farmer's market. The weather is perfect here, so after the farmer's market we took the babies to the park for some fun in the swings.
The highlight of our weekend was a slumber party at Shari's house. Kevin & I went to Shari's for dinner last night & Meghan was there too. Lucky for me, Kevin was is bed by 7PM and I could enjoy some time with friends & a few glasses of wine :)

Kevin was testing out our new backpack/stroller. It will be perfect for his first Iowa tailgate in October!
No comments:
Post a Comment