Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

The daily routine

I have been back to work for almost 2 months, yuck! While I am desperately trying to arrange a part-time job, luckily Kevin has settled into a very happy routine at school. By the time we get home at night, I have a precious hour alone with with Kevin before he goes to bed. If he is in a good mood, I am treated to laughs & giggles. Lately he is so frustrated because all he wants to do is sit up! He is so close, but by the end of the day he is too tired to hold the pose for more than a few seconds before he tips.

Here he is tonight, just chillin' on the sofa. This was after our big adventure to get the mail - what fun! He likes to greet everyone in our lobby :)

First of many, a ride on Dad's shoulders on Saturday


ps - if I have been slacking on the blog lately, I will make up for it this weekend. Saturday we are taking a family portrait & Sunday is Kev's Halloween Party. More photos to come...

No comments: