Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2007

7 months old

(Kevin is clapping for the camera)

Kevin is 7 months old today! It is such a joy to watch his personality develop. We are so lucky, he is such a happy kid. Kevin's teacher's at school have a contest each morning - who can get Kevin to laugh first. It's not too hard. This month Kevin learned to sit up and to clap. He laughs so hard when he claps, it make us laugh too.

ps - we are NOT fans of the end to day light savings. Kevin was very, very confused this morning. Our plan to keep Kevin awake late last night backfired, he still woke up early.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love clapping - that was one of my favorite milestones!! He is so cute... I say that every time I comment, but I can't help it!

Karen said...

Love these pictures! He is such a happy baby too... Congrats on learning to sit up and clap little guy!

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.