Kevin's 9 month doctor visit was this morning. He only had to get 1 shot, that was a relief, because he had to get 5 at his 6 month appointment! Kevin is officially "above average". Both his weight & height are in the 75th percentile. We were happy to hear his weight gain has slowed down a bit, he is no longer in the 99th percentile.
Here are his stats:
22.5 pounds
29.25 inches
BTW... it is unbelievably cold here this weekend. We will be spending the weekend inside, so I will post some more pictures of him playing soon. And, after his nap, Nate & I plan to start The Kevin Stone Crawling Clinic. Kevin is getting closer & closer each day and we are convinced he will do it over this long weekend. I hope so! We would be devistated if he decides to crawl for the first time at school, instead of at home.


No comments:
Post a Comment