Today was a crazy day. Today was my last day of work, Nate's too. I thought I would be jumping for joy, but instead I cried like a baby. Luckily, the wonderful people in my office gave me lots of hugs and promised to keep in touch and check Kevin's blog... which brings me to this thought...
Isn't this blog just the best way for me to brag about Kevin? Yes it is! So here you go...
After a crazy day, Nate and I left behind life in downtown Chicago to pick Kevin up from school. We were surprised to learn that he was walking! Well, not really walking, but walking with the help of pushing a large wheeled toy across the play yard. What makes this extra funny & exciting is that Kevin yells the entire time he is "walking". It's more like a run away car with no brakes. He keeps pushing it until he crashes.
The other cool thing he did today was give me kisses when I asked him. We were playing on the floor in his room and he crawled into my lap. I said "kisses", and finally, he knew to turn and give his mom and kiss. Well that was just the best way to end the day. I hope he remembers how to do it again when I ask him tomorrow.
What a great day!


2 comments:
What a fabulous day!! Hooray for Kevin! :)
Hey Andrea, I know what you mean about expecting to be excited to leave work but its always the people that makes the job so bearable and even fun at times. We will miss you so much. Work will not be the same without you.That's exciting news about Kevin. You wil be running after him trying to catch up now. LOL!
Post a Comment