Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 17, 2008

What have we been up to lately?

In our attempt to make friends with families with babies (as opposed to the geriatric ward that is our cul de sac) we joined the local YMCA. There are tons of kids activities there and I enrolled Kevin in a tumbling class for toddlers. It is a riot! They have baby-sized everything; balance beam, trampoline, floor mats and even a bar. On the second week of class Kevin was really feeling adventurous with his climbing & jumping skills. He missed the mat and took quite a tumble. After a really good cry and lots of hugs, what made him feel much better was the giant rainbow parachute the teacher brings out at the end of class. I think he loves the parachute even more than bubbles. Is that even possible?

*Nate is in charge this weekend. I am headed to Iowa City to meet my college roommates for the weekend!!! I know they will have a great time together.

1 comment:

45 year old neighbor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.