Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Vacation!

Our visit to Chicago last week was busy! Nate and I traveled to Washington DC for our anniversary, and Kevin partied with Grandmom & Grandpop. Once we were back from D.C., we spent much of our time in the City. Kevin & I reunited with our playgroup, we stayed with Aunt Nicole & Uncle Joe for the weekend and I ran the Chicago Half Marathon on Sunday! Here are some photos from our trip:

We like to stop on the road trip to & from Chicago for Kevin to run around a bit. He was fascinated with the corn.

Play group reunion!


Nate, Joe, Nicole & Kevin were great cheerleaders for me & Shari at the race. Kevin was very excited to ride on a Metra train to the race!

After the race I ate the best sandwich of my entire life!

I'll post some D.C. pictures soon...

2 comments:

Mich said...

Congrats on the half marathon! And happy anniversary!

Brandi said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOO impressed! Waita go!!!