Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

BamBam!

YES, we are thrilled to announce we are expecting another baby due this May! My due date is May 7th. You might remember that Kevin was nicknamed "Pebbles" (as in a tiny Stone), so naturally, we are calling this baby BamBam.

I am feeling great, the second trimester is soooo much easier than the first. We had an ultrasound this week, everything looks great. Sorry to disappoint those of you who hate surprises, but we did not learn if we are having a boy or a girl. (If you ask Kevin, we are having a boy and he will be named Thomas. He has named everything Thomas, all his lovies are named Thomas). We like the name Thomas, but now think it would be too weird to use since it's the name of all Kevin's stuffed animals. Of course, I think BamBam is a boy because I can't fathom the idea of having a girl. Wait and see.... May will be here before we know it!

We have told Kevin that we are having another baby. How much he really understands, I don't know. This week he said that the new baby can have all the red binkys, because he loves the blue ones :) We have the crib setup from when Kevin slept in the nursery, and we got out the mobile and bedding to decide how to paint the room.

This pregnancy is going much faster than it did the first time! (I know I will regret these words when we get to months 8 & 9!)

3 comments:

Mich said...

What great news! Congratulations to you and Nate and congrats to Kevin on becoming a big brother! Hope you continue feeling well!

Unknown said...

That is great news! Congrats to you, Nate and Kevin! How fun!

Angela said...

Congrats again! Can't wait to find out if "BamBam" is a boy or girl!! So funny...Jacob always said the baby in my belly was a girl and that he wanted to name her Thomas!!!