Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 20, 2010

33 weeks and counting...

I had a checkup last week and got some good news from the doctor - this baby isn't measuring too big! In fact, I am right on target for 33 weeks. This is such amazing news to me and takes away some worries that this baby will be bigger than Kevin. I realize I have 6 more weeks to go and that's when most of the growth spurt happens, but for now, this is really making me relaxed about the entire ordeal. For the record, my guess is that we are having a girl! I have no facts to base this on, just that this baby is smaller and I have a few different symptoms. We'll see...


4 comments:

Kelly said...

You look great and so does the nursery! Glad to hear that Bam Bam is staying small :)

Miss you.
XOXO

Brandi said...

you didnt tell me your nursery was done!! so cute :) She'll love it ;)

Unknown said...

Looks like you are carrying a little girl too! :) (Like I know!)

Becky said...

love the nursery ~ so cute! Also love that you have a bed ready to go for you to rest once baby comes :)