Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Katie at one month & Kevin's busy summer

We passed the one month mark! Wow, the last 4 weeks have gone by really fast. (I remember being much more overwhelmed with Kevin as a newborn, as if time stood still while we were dealing with a giant hungry newborn). I am so happy to say that things with Miss Katie have gone much better. I forgot how much newborn babies sleep! Until this week, it's just been me & Katie at home during the day. She is such a good girl, really only awake to eat and for diaper changes. The house has been extra quiet during the day. At night, she wakes up about every 4-5 hours and goes back to sleep - so we know we have nothing to complain about!



Starting this week, Kevin is going to school on Monday, Wednesday & Friday mornings. He's with me & Katie in the afternoons and all day Tuesday & Thursdays. Yesterday was my first full day at home alone with both kiddos (including bedtime). I have to admit that I was really glad it rained most of the day, it's so much easier for me to coral them both indoors, rather than outside. I need to figure out a better way to maneuver Katie when we are outside. Her carseat stroller thingy seems too hot & uncomfortable and she is not a fan of the baby bjorn. Next week Kevin starts library story time, swim lessons and a sports camp, we also have plans to meet our friends for a picnic. This will be a very fun summer!

By request, here's our little lady wearing one of her many new dresses:



1 comment:

Brandi said...

Love the bum!! Too cute!