


Kevin update: Friday was his last day at Kindercare. All the teachers and friends made a big fuss over Kevin and he shared m&m's for snacktime. Kevin has gone to this daycare since we moved here. It's been great to watch all the kids go from toddling babies to 3 year old pre-schoolers. Everyone told me how much they will miss Kevin and said I can bring him back to the playground to visit his friends in the afternoons. Kevin will start at our church preschool this September. To keep him busy for the month of August, he's attending a morning camp at the Y a few days per week. The camp is a Toy Story 3 theme and Kevin loves to run around our house yelling "to infinity & beyond" so I am sure he'll have fun at camp.
Katie update: She continues to surprise us by sleeping through the night everyone once in a while. She has started cooing and laughing. It's wonderful! I am going to try to get her 3 month photos taken this week... get ready for some cuteness!


1 comment:
Family Cuteness! Love the headband!!
Post a Comment