How is it possible she is 6 months old already? Katie is such a happy baby, we are so blessed to enjoy her everyday.
What's new with her...
-Katie loves to roll all over the floor. I predict she will crawl much earlier than Kevin did (10 months). If she eyes a toy she wants, she will roll across the room for it. I've now tried my best to remove lots of Kevin's tiny matchbox toys from the floor.
-She is a terrific eater. So far she has tried carrots, yellow squash, sweet potato and butternut squash. She usually has four 8oz bottles during the day and two servings of veggies. Fruits to come next week, yum.
-Bathtime is lots of fun. Caution- you will get wet! We start with both kids in the tub, Katie is in her seat, but she loves to splash her brother. It's about the only thing she can do so far to be a pesky little sister.
-Katie is close to sitting up, I am sure she will get the hang of it soon.
-She has her 2 bottom front teeth already.
I am excited to say that we are hosting a co-baptism for Katie and her cousin Isabel in December. It will be a very special day for all.
This is not Katie's most fancy picture, but captures our life on busy days. Here she is at 6 months, she just finished lunch while we were waiting in line at preschool pickup:



No comments:
Post a Comment