Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 7, 2011

Little sister


If their were a course on how to become a pesky little sister, I would be the teacher and Katie would be my prize student! Little Sister rules to live by:

1. Always want to do whatever your older brother is doing
2. Put your brother's new toys in your mouth
3. Force Mommy to banish all super cool, tiny action figures.
4. Disregard all girly toys in favor of brother's new stuff
5. Crawl all over the Candy Land or Memory board to disrupt the game
6. Always crawl towards and chew on Tiger (most beloved love)

I fully expect this list to grow over the years. After all, the drama between Brian and I was legendary for a few years.

Kevin, as the older brother, continues to be proud that he is bigger, faster, and stays up later than his baby sister. He likes to show off when she is eating yucky baby food while he is enjoying a hot dog or cookie :)


No comments: