Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A shout out to Dad

Last weekend I was away on a reunion trip with my friends from college. We spent a great weekend in Nashville, Tennessee.

Nate spent four days alone with the kids. He did great! I had prepped my friends at preschool that Nate would be coming last Thursday. All the moms there were happy to see Nate and offered to help him. Of course, Nate could handle things by himself. Super Dad Nate even managed to repair the washing machine while I was gone! (He has never done a load of laundry since we moved here, but he did it while I was away and the machine broke). So, instead of spending his nights alone watching sports (while I was drinking beer in Nashville) Nate dismantled the washing machine to find the broken part, spent lots of time on the phone with Sears to find the part, drove both kids to the store to buy the part and had the entire mess fixed in time to watch the end of the Masters on Sunday. I was impressed!

No comments: