With so many ideas for our house, I never seem to be able pull the trigger and make a decision. Well, thanks to my awesome Dad & husband, we have a new backsplash in the kitchen. Project completed! Nate & Dad spent last weekend on the project. It looks great, this picture does not do it justice.
If you have not heard of Pinterest ~ consider yourself less of a time waister than me. The website is full of pictures of beautiful home decor, fashion, kids projects, cooking, crafts. It's totally addicting and I can spend an entire evening pinning away future projects for our house.
We're close to making a decision on re-siding our house this summer (you may be tired of hearing us talk about this). I found this front door photo on Pinterest to give us inspiration!



1 comment:
LOVE the front door! I totally hear you on Pin(addiction)terest
Post a Comment