Today,
Kevin is 2 months old. I am so happy to say that this month was sooooo much more fun than the first month! This makes me so much more excited for the months & years ahead. We feel like we are adapting to life as a family so much better. We understand more of what Kevin needs and I think we are able to respond so much better to him (therefore, a lot less tears). We learned that feeding Kevin before he becomes hysterical makes everything easier. We also learned that Kevin loves to ride in the car, except when there are red lights! This month Kevin has learned to find his hands and soothe himself (somewhat) by sucking on his fingers. He smiles at faces and whenever he looks in the mirror. He can lift his head up while lying on his stomach (if only for a few seconds). He is also very vocal and will "talk" with you when he is really happy. We are very blessed to have such a happy, healthy baby.
2 months old:

I noticed that every time we are outside Kevin seems to squint. I didn't think it was fair that Nate & I are always wearing sunglasses, but Kevin had no help with the glare. So, I bought him these sunglasses that I saw on-line. I don't think he likes them very much & Nate thinks they are totally ridiculous.
2 comments:
So ridiculously cute!! Lily had those sunglasses last summer too :)
Those sunglasses are the coolest... I don't think they are ridiculous, but seriously Kevin when you are outside in the sun you should think about a hat?? It safer for people with no hair... :)
Post a Comment