Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 1, 2007

A day in the life...

Don't you wish you could remember what it was like to be a baby? Over the past few months I have really tried to remember, but I can't. Kevin has a great life! Last night he slept from 9:30 to 6:30 am, then woke up for breakfast. After a lot of smiles and another round in his bouncy chair Kevin was worn out and went back to sleep. He is so wonderful in the morning, tons & tons of smiles in the morning. Sometimes it makes it hard for Nate to leave for work. As soon as he wakes up from another nap, I am ready to take him for a long walk, then it's time for our lunch. The afternoon is rounded out by more fun in the bouncy chair, more smiles and another long nap! (sometimes a nap for me, too!) What a wonderful life. Aside from the lifestyle, another great thing about being a baby is the wardrobe. Kevin has so many clothes, they are all adorable. I am stressed out that he won't get to wear them all before he out grows them. The evening is a little more tricky. Sometimes after his bath, Kevin is so exhausted from his lively day that he is fussy. He usually conks out around 8:30 or 9. I hope this sleeping-through-the-night trend continues!

No comments: