We stopped in Iowa City for a snack & to give Kevin a short tour of the campus:
Friday night we stayed with my friends in Des Moines. Kevin met her kids & could not believe how much fun it was to have other kids around to make noise with! Kevin with Eliana & Garrison:
Saturday was the wedding & the first time Kevin met his Great Grandparents:
We spent my birthday, and the remainder of our trip boating on Lake Panorama. We took Kevin for short, slow boat ride, but he didn't like it. Neither did I, I was too worried he was too hot. It was better when Kevin played in the house. Nate & I were able to enjoy some water skiing thanks to the help of Jim & Emily's babysitting service! (Thanks for letting us enjoy your beautiful new lake-house!)
Happy to be home:


No comments:
Post a Comment