Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

10 months is a FUN age!

10 months old today, it's hard to believe it! Kevin is so much fun, laughing, kicking his legs all.the.time. Seriously, his teachers tell me they have never seen a baby kick their legs so much, or so hard. We have learned to stay back, he can kick really hard! I would be worried about this if Kevin wasn't such a happy kid. Not crawling yet, but very, very close. He can move himself around in circles on the floor. If he sees a toy he wants, he will roll & scoot until he gets there. Nate & I should be happy with this, it's only a matter of a short time before craziness in our little condo breaks loose.


A 10 month old's resume:
Favorite foods: yo-baby, cheese, peaches, cheerios, macaronni, bananas
Least favorite foods: anything that mommy makes from scratch & tries to feed Kevin (caution - gagging & vomitting usually occur).
Favorite toys: stackable rings (very fun to bang together), "what's inside" box, & any ball
Words: ma-ma & da-da (but no idea he's talking to us!)
Accomplishments: plays peek-a-boo by himself! He pulls his hands over his face, then laughs and takes them away!
Best Friend: the mirror


Happy Birthday Grandmom. We had a family Super Bowl party yesterday to celebrate Grandmom's birthday.

Kevin was really excited to go to school today. I hope this enthusiasm lasts throughout his childhood.

Dinner time with Mommy is always fun!

" Thanks Miss Lily for my Valentine shirt. I am clapping for you!"

1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a happy kid! Kevin, Lily talks about you all the time - I think she misses you!