Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 21, 2008

My luck.

I am a lucky Mom. Unlucky for me, I have had to travel a bit for work over the past few weeks. Lucky for everyone, Nate is a great Dad and it totally comfortable running the schedule with Kevin. It's comforting for me to know that Nate can handle both the bedtime & morning routines with Kevin. Thank goodness for technology, nothing makes me feel better on a road trip than my daily photo of Kevin that Nate sends to my cell :) Luckily, I was able to take an early flight home today and spend the afternoon with Kevin. He is sleeping now, and I just want to wake him & up and play.

Tonight we are going to an Art Show at Kevin's school. It their annual fundraiser/silent auction and I have bid on the framed handprints of all the kids in his classroom. Hopefully I will win, and we can hang it in Kevin's room. I think it will be a great momento of all the special people in his life right now.

more photos to come...

No comments: