Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Kevin is on the mend

Nate and I are snagging a few extra days home with Kevy. He was been under the weather, never really recovering from his illness at Easter and it all came back in full force on Sunday night. So, Nate & I have been taking turns staying home with Kevy while he fights away the germs and gets back to his normal, cheerful self. After our third visit to the doctor this week, he is doing so much better (so are we)! I said to Kevin's pediatrician - "maybe Kevin keeps getting sick because we take him to the doctor so much. It's not just because of daycare".

Today was Nate's day at home and they had a great long walk this afternoon. Nate & Kevin checked out all the cute nannies at the park then met me at the train. Before bed, we were all laughing & playing with Kev:


I think his new medicine is working, don't you?


We call this one "Upclose & Personal". He is banging these in my face!



We were laughing so hard because we said "Kevin, what does a piggy do?"

More photos to come after our road trip to IOWA this weekend!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

If you all have time, we would love to do lunch or something with the little ones this weekend! Our nights are busy, but our mornings are free!!

Let us know if you are totally bogged down with family :) We would understand! Safe travels!