Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 4, 2008

First Birthday Party! A day in pictures

The day started with a morning wake-up call for the birthday boy. Last week I mailed Kev's photo to our local TV station. Every morning at 6:30 they show First Birthdays. We were so proud that he was on TV this morning, we had it on the TV for the party! Kind of silly I know, but you can't be too silly for a one year old's birthday celebration.

Today we celebrated Kevin's First Birthday! We hosted the playgroup for a barnyard themed party complete with big balloons, mac&cheese and cupcakes. We all had a great time. Here are some photos of the big event.




Thanks to everyone who sent gifts, cards & well wishes!!!!

3 comments:

Erin and Rick said...

Happy Birthday Kevin! It looks like you had a good party. Your cake looks yummy, too.
Love, Alexis

Karen said...

Happy 1st Birthday Kevin! Looks like you had lots of fun and I saw you on the news, I need your autograph, you are famous!!! :)

Unknown said...

Happy birthday Kevin!