Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Opening Day

Kevin does not remember, but he watched many Cubs games with me last summer. We took many naps together last season, back when Kev could take a nap on my chest. Those were great days. Nate would come home from work and ask me how many naps we had that day. I would usually lie. (I never thought I would miss those early days).

GO CUBS

It's fun to watch our neighborhood come alive with the excitement of another season. Now, it just needs to get warm to really enjoy it!
In honor of today's opening day of the Cubs season, Kevin is wearing his new baseball jersey from Grandmom & Grandpop :)

(Also, you should know, it's really hard to take Kevin's photo now - he will not sit still! I doubt this is a surprise to you experienced Moms & Dads who read this blog!)

ps - Nate wants me to add "GO TWINS". I told him that no one in Chicago cares about the Minnesota Twins, but he is excited for a new season, nonetheless. Poor Kevin, will be so confused on all the sports teams in our family!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Happy 1st Birthday Kevin! We are thinking of you and hope you enjoyed your party!

Love,
Lily and her parents