Last weekend we attended our first 1st birthday party for a little girl in our playgroup. I caved and let Kevin taste some cake, just a few weeks shy of his 1st birthday. Of course, he loved it, and cried when it was all gone. No doubt, he will have a sweet tooth, just like his mom.
Welcome to our family blog! Check back often to read all about Kevin & Katherine.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
toddler-hood is around the corner
I have slacked on the blog lately, so here is some catch-up. Kevin is cruising; caution for all future babysitters! In the past 2 weeks his crawling has gotten very fast, he is pulling up to standing and climbing over everything. We love to make him an obstacle course on our bedroom floor with tons of pillows and watch him climb. He is pulling up to the furniture and starting to "walk" along. His behavior is becoming more independent like a toddler, not a baby anymore. I can tell he is close to giving up his bottles because he loves his sippy cup and only tolerates his bottle for a few minutes.

Last weekend we attended our first 1st birthday party for a little girl in our playgroup. I caved and let Kevin taste some cake, just a few weeks shy of his 1st birthday. Of course, he loved it, and cried when it was all gone. No doubt, he will have a sweet tooth, just like his mom.

Last weekend we attended our first 1st birthday party for a little girl in our playgroup. I caved and let Kevin taste some cake, just a few weeks shy of his 1st birthday. Of course, he loved it, and cried when it was all gone. No doubt, he will have a sweet tooth, just like his mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment