Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

Mom's night out


What a great looking group of ladies, no mommy sweatpants here!
I have mentioned this before; the Mom's Group/playgroup we belong to is wonderful group of Mom's and babies. The group started last summer when we were all mommy novices. Over the past 9 months we have all become great friends and even enjoy a night out without the babies every once in while. Last month we went to Cuatro, a really cool cuban restaurant in the South Loop. A great time & many mojitos had by all! Now, as all the kids are celebrating their first birthdays, we are getting to meet each other's families, that is fun too.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Boo, this pictures makes me so sad and happy at the same time! I wish Jacob and I were there with you. You guys look great -- we miss you!