Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

what color are your eyes?

Nate is in Chicago this weekend, so it's just me & Kevin.

We had a fun lunch with Barb at a local Mexican restaurant. It was perfect, Kevin could dip his chips for the entire meal, kept him very busy & very happy. After his nap we went to the mall to buy Kevin a new pair of shoes. OF COURSE, we had to stop at the play area. It was madness. It's zero degrees here, all the kids in our town were sneezing all over the place, having a blast climbing, jumping & sliding. Kevin jumped right in to join the fun.

Before bed I was trying to teach Kevin that he has brown eyes & blonde hair. When I said, "Kevin, what color are mommy's eyes?" he responded, "white". I chuckled.

No comments: