Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Size 6!

Size 6...I am referring to my dream pant size - but also Kevin's new diaper size. I remember seeing that gigantic box of size 6 diapers when I held Kevin as a newborn. I thought to myself "if your child is that large, they should use a toilet"! I wish!!! So I hoisted the giant box into the cart at Costco last night. The 5's aren't completely too small, but just seemed like he would be more comfortable with the larger size - wouldn't you?

Hey, don't laugh at me... Costco is one of the best places to entertain a toddler, if, and only if, he will sit in the cart! With all the food samples & people to watch it is a busy place that is sure to excite any toddler. Thank you, thank you to the nice grandma who tended a snacky sample station. She let us take more than our fair share of bunny cracker samples without giving me that "how many times are you going to let your kid eat some without buying a box" look! She made the entire trip doable.

No comments: