Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Adventureland

Last Saturday my company gave us free tickets to Adventureland amusement park. We weren't sure if they had enough kiddie rides, but they did! We all had fun, Nate and I could fit on some of the rides with him. By far, his favorite ride was the Teacups, which we rode 3 times in row before we stumbled home. Good thing Nate drove home, I was too dizzy, can't handle spinney rides like I used too.
-Waiting in line for the train ride-
-Riding the Ladybugs with Landon-



- Boat Ride! -
-Good thing Nate isn't fat, it was a tight squeeze on the semi-truck-
(Eventually, Kevin went on this ride 3 more times all by himself :)
We had so much fun we stayed until almost 10Pm when the park closed.

1 comment:

DPrinz said...

Looks like he'll be ready to drive the Hawk Truck in October :)