Me, Nate & Grandma Becky took Kevin to his first State Fair! We started with the
Hands On Farm. Kevin had a chance to plant seeds, harvest vegetables, ride a tractor, and milk a cow.



Another first, yummy corn dog!

A few rides down the giant slide

He sat on big tractors, there were lots!

We took a break for some ice cream

Grand finale: merry-go-round ride
*** For Tanya, you would be proud, we saw lots of livestock too. In fact, I am sure it's the most livestock I have ever
seen in.my.life. all in one space. I did my best not to show Kevin I was a bit freaked out! This photo is for you!
This 3400 lb bull was a big deal
(Am I the only one who thinks the dinky metal fence might now be enough to hold this thing back? Seriously, did they sedate it?)
1 comment:
Awesome! ;) Glad you checked out the livestock and didn't freak Kevin out- lol.
Post a Comment