I took Kevin for his 3 year checkup yesterday. He had fun playing with the doctor's stethoscope, listening to his own heart and the baby in my tummy. We were all proud to talk about Kevin's potty training progress (going very well, but kind of hectic while he's at school).
His stats:
36 pounds
38 inches tall
The doctor was wonderful with him and reminded me that the preschool years were his favorite years with his children - all they want to do is play & explore, they strive for constant fun & learning new things. He reminded me to enjoy this phase of Kevin's life as much as possible before he gets older and busy with school activities and I become his private chauffeur. Good advice.
Baby news.... still pregnant.... all is well and we are holding out for my scheduled c-section on May 5th at 7:00 AM. That would be in 15 days for those who don't keep count like I do!


No comments:
Post a Comment