Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

He said what...?

While playing outside at school last week, Kevin's teacher was trying to get his attention. He and a few other kids were playing in a pile of dirt under a tree (apparently this isn't allowed because some parents don't like to pick up their kids covered in dirt). The teacher said "Kevin, you aren't listening to me, no playing in the dirt. Kevin, put on your listening ears". Kevin's response: "They don't have any batteries" (as he covered his ears with his muddy hands). I have no idea how he came up with that response!


We spent the weekend indoors relaxing & hiding from the rain. Nate installed the baby carseat, I finally packed a bag for the hospital, we are ready!

1 comment:

Angela said...

That is hilarious! Woo hoo! I can't wait to see if Baby BamBam is a boy or girl!! Sending lots of hugs your way. Looking forward to hearing the news :) :)