Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our first week home from the hospital


We brought Katie home from the hospital last Saturday. It's been a week and I feel like things around our house are out of control, but getting better everyday.

We had a few visitors this week and 2 outings to the pediatrician to check Katherine's weight. I am still not able to drive, so my Mom was our chauffeur. For a little excitement my Dad drove me to a drive-thru for lunch on Thursday (I was very excited to leave the house!!!) Our main activities each day basically include following Kevin around the house and watching him play.

Nate is home with us this week and I am really looking forward to having him around. The weather should be perfect this week, so even if we don't stray far from the house, we can enjoy some sunshine in the yard with Katie.

No comments: