-Finally asleep, but looking too big for her crib-
-She was not too happy that I snapped this photo as she was waking up in her new bed-
Katie has been hopping, jumping, bouncing, dancing, yelling and playing an awful lot in her crib lately. Sometimes, she's still awake when we got to bed at 10:30! It worries me that because she is so tall she can easily climb out. We don't know what to do to help her calm down in her crib so we set up her new big girl bed.
There is already a double bed in her room so I bought these cool bumpers for it and pushed it against the wall. She was excited to try sleeping in it the first night, but she kept getting out of bed and playing in her room so we put her back in the crib. We coaxed her into taking a nap in her new bed on Saturday (after several hours swimming at the Clive pool, she was exhausted), but we haven't gotten her into the bed since.
What to do? Do I just take the crib away?



No comments:
Post a Comment