Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2012

While mom & dad were away...

... the kids had SO MUCH FUN with Grandmom & PopPop!  

My parents watched the kids while Nate and I enjoyed a trip to Savannah, Georgia for a wedding. 

Katie spent time at the park during Kevin's baseball game.  She insisted on carrying a book, wearing her pajama shirt and socks with her sandles - can you tell, she is TWO!
She really is a climbing monkey.  Makes me wonder how much longer I can keep her in her crib!



Kevin's first baseball game was on Sunday.  His team is the Rockies and Kevin "played" second base.  Nate and I weren't home from Savannah yet, so my parents took him to the game.  He did great; listened to the Coach's instructions, bat, and played in the field.  Most importantly, he enjoyed a snack after the game with his team.  Really, isn't that the best part?

I LOVE this picture!

Thanks Mom & Dad!  We had a great trip and the kids had a blast too.

No comments: