Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Summer Agenda - togetherness.


The kids will be at the perfect age this summer for them to be enrolled in camps TOGETHER!  Many of the kids programs in our area take kids ages 3 to 6 years old.  PERFECT FOR MOMMA!

I figured this may be the only year I can get away with this.  Next year, Kevin will be way to old.   I wouldn't normally enroll Katie in camps at 3 years old, but she is used to preschool and being with other kids, so I think she will do just fine.  Plus, Kevin will be with her.  They are going to two sessions of daycamp, held at our preschool.  They are signed up for library story time together as well as swim lessons.

**Ask me at the end of the summer if this plan worked?

No comments: