Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

House update and just checking in on this most boring, quiet, rainy day

It's a boring, yucky, rainy day around here. Kevin is taking his normal 1-4PM nap (thanks Kelly for that awesome suggestion, it saves my sanity!)

We are getting really excited to move into our new house. Just wanted to post that everything is moving along fine. We had the home inspection earlier this week and the inspector told us that for a 19 year old house, it was immaculate. Great news! Our realtor & I were in the kitchen/family room for most of the time during the inspection "re-decorating" the place in our minds. Nate was in the basement & outside with the inspector dutifully taking notes on everything he said. I love Nate, he is such a responsible homeowner, already.

Yesterday I had a job interview (similar to my job in Chicago). I think it went well and am excited about the new opportunity. I should hear something next week!

No comments: