-Enjoying the parade with Dana & Lana. This is his first piece of candy - a Dum Dum sucker-
The highlight of the festival came this morning when we entered Kevin the Baby Contest. Guess what... HE WON! Nate took Kevin on stage when his age group was called. I waited in the audience as a nervous stage mother trying to get Kevin to smile, do his butterfly or mosquito trick or at least wave. He did not do any of his normal charming stuff, but managed to capture the judge's eye anyway. We came home with a Thomas the Train toy that Kevin loves. Nate and I could not believe he won, considering a cutie-pie local kid next to Kevin who was dressed up in his best John Deere outfit.
-Before the contest, Kevin had fun in the golf cart-
I heard that photos of the winning babies will be printed in the local paper later this week. I'll post the link!


No comments:
Post a Comment