Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

New house, finally!

Finally, finally, finally, we found the perfect house! We are so excited to move in!!!! The closing of our condo in Chicago is set for Sept 11, so we have to wait until Sept 12. Please come and visit us!!!


My favorite part of the house is the big sun room in the back, which I think will make the most fun playroom for you-know-who! Meanwhile, Nate is most excited about the yard, but not so excited to start mowing it. (He is also relieved that I could not convince him to by an old-fashioned 100 year old house that I had fallen in love with a few months ago). This house has everything we will need and our family will be very happy here. Please come visit, we have tons of room!

1 comment:

Karen said...

It's beautiful! I can't wait to visit! :)